We constantly review our procedures and are increasing our technical expertise and industry knowledge to ensure our customers can rely on our Project Management team to complete installations in a competent manner with minimum input and time consuming effort on the customers part.
We have great emphasis on the need to carry out electrical installation safely and the safety of our operatives and customers is paramount to our success. All our operatives are CSCS card holders and site supervisors are SSSTS qualified.
- Installation, testing and Inspecting of full BMS Projects
- Industrial and commercial Electrical Installations
- All works completed and tested to BS7671 IEE Regulation's
- BMS Control Panel upgrading, interfacing and retrofits
- NICEIC approved Electrical Contractors
- CHAS Certified
- All Operatives JIB Graded
Click an image to enlarge
T K Platt Electrical Ltd was founded in 1997 through a partnership between Steve Kirkman (Sales Director) and Craig Wright (Operations Director).
Trading since 1997, TK Platt electrical are always on the look out for ambitious motivated staff. We pride ourselves on the level of support that we provide our staff with. Roles within TK Platt include admin, sales, electrical, customer service, operations and more. If you would like to join the TK platt team we would love to hear from you.
Apply Now »